The Relationship Roadmap:
& Get Known:
The Proven 6-Step System to Get Connected & Get Known
You are one monster connection away
from your BIGGEST breakthrough.
The relationship roadmap System
The 6-week LIVE virtual program to revolutionize how you build relationships and book work
By the end of this program, you will have…
- A clear plan to connect in a genuine and impactful way so you stand out from all the other actors trying to slide into that producer’s DMs 🤢
- A plan to capitalize on every meeting whether they’re planned or they happen by chance. That way, you can follow through with sincerity and professionalism that’s irresistible.
- A personalized list of the best events to attend so you can easily meet the right people
- 8 ways to turn professional acquaintances into raving fans
- An irresistible “tell me about yourself” response that inspires others to invest in your success
- A contact management system to follow-up easily and stay “top of mind” so you get called in more often
- Clarity about how you can create a ton of value for everyone you meet so you never have to worry that people will assume you’re just using them
- Complete clarity about how to decline romantic advances without burning any bridges
…and MUCH MORE!
YOUR NETWORK IS YOUR NET WORTH:
The Quality of Your Industry Relationships Determines the Quality of your Career
How different would things be if the RIGHT industry people knew and liked you?
This powerful virtual program will arm you with the strategy and mentality to make connections and forge real relationships with the decision makers. Finally! You can open the doors to countless incredible opportunities to land more auditions, book more work, and get on the short list!
Imagine no longer jumping through countless hoops just to get an audition? Wouldn’t life be easier with people on the project championing you?
Most actors rely solely on their reps to generate auditions. But imagine how much easier it is to get you in the room when you have a personal connection with someone on the project? #agentsdream!
WARNING! This is not some stiff or calculated networking strategy. Most actors waste tons of money on workshops or they cold-call and cross their fingers.
So, you can stop feeling desperate or vying for the attention of casting directors, producers, directors, and other industry professionals.
People like to work with people they know, like, and trust. And your #1 job is to become THAT person… the actor on everybody’s short list. The one who books work without even auditioning.
Welcome to the
relationship roadmap System:
Your Complete A-Z Roadmap to Get Known by Industry Professionals
The 6 Steps:
* Step 1: Turning 1 Connection into 30 more: so you can exponentially grow your network
Step 2: The Value Amplifier: 8 Ways to Add Value
Step 3: The Danny Ocean Approach for Navigating Awkward Questions
so you feel relaxed and confident talking to anyone. Such as:
- So…tell me about yourself
- What do you do?
- What have I seen you in?
- What have you been up to lately?
Step 4: Making imPOSSIBLE Connections: Cold Outreach to Befriend Anyone in the World
- The 5 C’s of Cold Outreach
- 15 ways to get (almost) ANYONE’s contact info
- How to phone a (future) friend
- Success tips for reaching out via email, social media, and even video introduction!
Step 5: Making imPOSSIBLE Connections: In-Person
- How to get in front of the decision makers that want to hire you…if they only knew you!
Step 6: The Ultimate Follow Up Formula: how to turn acquaintances into raving fans
Building a strong network can feel hard. BUT YOU’RE NOT ALONE.
I’M HERE TO GUIDE YOU STEP-BY-STEP THROUGH THE PROCESS.
Early Access to Week 1 as soon as you join!
Live Q&A coaching Zooms will be:
6 Tuesdays starting April 26th at 10AM PST
6 Wednesdays starting April 27th at 3PM PST
*You can submit questions in advance and watch the replays if you cannot join us live
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET WITH THE COURSE
6-Part Training Modules
My complete 6-part training that you can access anytime and tackle at your own pace. Each module includes concrete video training and foolproof, step-by-step action guide to help you learn and implement every part of the Relationship Roadmap System.
Creative and actionable assignments to help you completely absorb what you learn and put it into practice so you can stop being a networking wall flower.
12 Q&A Coaching Replays
Watch while we work through student questions covering a wide range of topics corresponding to the course material. You’ll gain incredible insight through the questions your fellow actors ask. Each session lasts approximately 60-90 minutes.
LIFETIME Program Access
LIFETIME access to the entire program so you can revisit the course anytime to help you navigate various networking situations that arise.
Plus these bonuses!
How to Keep Things Professional: When Someone is Romantically Interested Mini-Course
- You’ll learn how to communicate your professional boundaries through context, communication and body language. Now you don’t have to worry that you’ll burn a bridge and you don’t have to stress about putting yourself out there.
- If you ARE romantically interested, how to make a move without being a creep
Super HOT! Cold Outreach Templates ($100 value)
- Phone & written scripts and templates to help you ask for a meeting or just make a connection without sounding like you have zero clue what you’re doing.
- You’ll learn by examples of other actors who’ve landed big meetings so you can add your own personality without starting from scratch.
PLUS! YOU’LL GET A FREE
60 Min. Private Personalized Career Analysis with a C/A Diagnostic Expert:
- Get clarity on your goals
- Assess personal challenges
- Discover new opportunities
- And leave with a 4 page career roadmap assessment
- Get clarity on your goals
- Assess personal challenges
- Discover new opportunities
- And leave with a 4 page career roadmap assessment of the big picture (NOT a coaching session)
Industry Connections Tracker ($50 value)
- Easy digital management system to help you track your connections
What Can You Accomplish with the relationship roadmap System?
Will save you thousands of dollars
Jona’s virtual programs are the best in the industry...more career changing for me than any in-person coaching or class I have attended. Jona shares some of the best ideas that I’ve ever heard about networking and reaching out. She changed my mind completely about what networking was in a matter of minutes. If you’re impatient and want ideas and action plans that make changes right away, I wouldn’t hesitate for a second about purchasing these programs. They will save you thousands of dollars in classes and will shave off years of wasted time, effort, and money.
– ARTUR BENSON, SHOOTER, COMMUNITY
WHOLE WORLD CHANGED
Since taking Career ACTivate’s class 2 weeks ago, my whole world has changed…I’ve cultivated a relationship with a major Hollywood director who has agreed to discuss a potential role for me, a network showrunner helped book me for a large role in an ABC show. I’m playing principal roles in two films with estimated budgets of between $5-$15 million…And I’m only telling a third of the myriad opportunities that have become available. Thank you Jona for giving the tools to build a wonderful life and have a compelling future.
– Dre Michael Chaney, BETTER THINGS, S.W.A.T.
The most powerful part of the networking program was] the knowledge and sheer NUMBER of resources and options that we were given in order to proceed with meeting people.
– Ryan Carnes, 300+ Hrs. of TV including NCIS, GENERAL HOSPITAL
I’ve been emailing with Sophia Coppola, which is crazy! I also had a phone call with the producer of Breaking Bad.
– Melina Hayum (later she ended up working with Sophia)
I went to a manager showcase and used my 'Tell Me About Yourself' 4 different managers gave me their emails and asked me to send them my materials!
– Veronica Wylie
This has been a complete life changing experience. I booked 3 jobs, been to several commercial auditions, met with top executive producer Jonathan Dana and also president of Robert Downey Jr.’s production company.
– Zack Sayenko, STRANGER THINGS, AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.
A little bit about your teacher, Jona
Actress, Member of the Emmy Nominating Committee, Recurring Speaker for SAG/AFTRA, and CEO of Career ACTivate
There are so many mistakes I’ve made along my acting journey. I spent so much money on workshops but rarely ever got called in. I was working so HARD but not seeing the results I felt I deserved.
I know exactly how exhausting it feels to work so hard as an actor, only to be disappointed by the lack of auditions you are getting. And when the auditions are coming, it oftentimes feels like they already know who they want for the role.
Since working on the business side of the industry, I’ve learned exactly what it takes to build your network and do it in a way that’s authentic for you. And incredible career breakthroughs happen as a result of becoming known by the right people. I love feeling like my career is really in my OWN hands because of the tools and strategies I’m empowered with. I’ve booked so many amazing projects as a result of relationships I’ve built. The direct offers I’ve gotten have almost all been through relationships I had built.
I’m passionate about helping you along your journey because I believe TV shows and films transform the world and the more artists I support, the more good I’m doing the world 🙂
1). Fly Solo
Piece together a hodgepodge of strategies you pick up by listening to podcasts or free stuff online. Sure, you will learn a few new things and you may even see results. But how well has piecing stuff together worked for you in the past? It took me 8+ years of trial and error PLUS working on the business side of show business to learn these effective strategies.
The Get Connected System contains your A-Z roadmap to grow your network of people who trust you and WANT to give you opportunities. . I’ve eliminated all the guesswork for you and these strategies have WORKED for hundreds of actors. You can finally ignore all the conflicting advice and bright shiny object strategies you’ve been hit with up until now.
2). Wait Until the “Right Time:
You could tell yourself you’re not ready yet and keep hiding. . It’s so easy to let your fear hold you back, convincing you that you’re not ready to really get known in this industry.
This is your invitation to take new action. You deserve it. You don’t have to figure this out on your own through trial and error. Your reputation is too important for that.
3). Pay for a bunch of casting director workshops and cross your fingers that the person you meet is in it for more than just the paycheck.
Get Started Now!
Choose a payment plan that’s right for you:
1st Payment Today, 2nd Payment in 4 Weeks from Today
This is a comprehensive A-Z program that focuses on helping you get known by the right people.
There’s so many people who would be so grateful to know you. Let’s make it easy for you to connect with them.
Let’s do this.
Here’s some answers for ya…
1. Can you guarantee that I’ll get direct bookings within the next couple of months?
We both know I can’t promise that. It’s up to you to implement what you learn inside the program. But I can promise you that this program thoroughly guides you through what our students, clients, and I have done to start amazing friendships with industry professionals. So, if you do the work, I am confident you will see results.
2. I’m nervous that I won’t have time to implement. How much work are we talking about here?
Most of the students who have gone through this course and built great relationships have gone through this process while working a lot or having a very busy schedule. The real question is, do you really want this? Plan to spend a couple hours each week on the course and you’ll be good to go.
3. I don’t have many credits and my materials aren’t polished yet, should I hold off on taking this class?
Let me ask you—When is it too early to make a friend? The Relationship Raodmap System is designed to help you forge genuine relationships. If you don’t have a reel, it’s not a problem at ALL, because you aren’t just trying to promote yourself as an actor to them.